I don’t know about all of you, but we here at Fragments love a good tax refund. Nothing like “found money” – right? We’ve all been having a lot of fun here at the showroom talking about what we would do with our tax refunds, depending on how much – of course.
So, we put together this super fun list of 5 pieces of jewelry – there’s something for everyone, and for every kind of refund – a big one down to a non existent one…
Let us know what you think and of course, tell us what you’re doing with YOUR tax refund!!
1. For the super high tax refund, you must totally indulge and we’ve found the perfect piece. Moritz Glik’s Cuff with 3.0ct of rose cut and 2.50ct of brilliant cut diamonds enclosed in double white sapphires in 18-k yellow gold and sterling silver. Price upon request, available at FRAGMENTS: 212.334.9588.
2. For the not to shabby tax refund, we are dying over Deanna Hamro
– especially swarovski crystal encrusted horn pendant on an oxidized sterling silver chain. Total perfection. $1,290 – Available at Fragments.com.
3. For the mediocre tax refund, Azaara
is the way to go. Super cool earrings, rings that are to die for and our absolute favorite – this necklace. $460 – Available at Fragments.com.
4. For a small tax refund, we like to refer to this as THE essential. A piece you shouldn’t live with out and you don’t have to! It’s the starter kit, available in hundreds of colors and stones – the Chan Luu
wrap bracelet. Ranging from $170 – $300, they’re available on Fragments.com
5. Last, but certainly not least – for those who got a not-so-fabulous surprise this year – the one’s who owe taxes: we highly recommend becoming our FAN on Facebook to enter to win all kinds of amazing FREE fabulous baubles from Fragments. We love all of our fans and want to show you all just how much!
Have a great day, and don’t forget to tell us what you’re doing with your tax refund – if you aren’t coming to Fragments…